Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My turn

Hi, I'm Kim. I live in Northeast Ohio. I've been married to my husband, Mike, for 7 years (together for 18 yrs). We share our home with our new puppy, Roxi.

Our first home was a real fixer upper. We basically replaced everything we could get our hands on. However, after being there for 5 1/2 years, we knew we wanted something that worked better for us. (i.e. a bathroom that we could both fit in at the same time). We decided to have a house built and we've been here since November 2007.

We still have a lot of decorating to do but I find that my taste is often larger than my bank account. Luckily, I've been inspired by many blogs in which "homes" are made without spending a ton of money. My goal is to make our house comfortable and beautiful without breaking the bank. I'm excited to share these things along the way, and hopefullly get some feedback and ideas as well.

We hope you'll enjoy our blog and please leave us comments and/or send us an email with any questions or suggestions.

And yes, one of these days Amanda and I will meet "in real life". It's about time we do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment